Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are an integral part of the Affiliate Marketing Agreement for the promotion of the Platform. Nasyrul Quran reserves the right to change at any time and in its sole discretion any of the terms and conditions contained in these General Terms and Conditions, the Policies and the Commission.
Changes to these General Terms and Conditions will take effect at the latest seven (7) days from notification by notice to the Affiliate or posting on the Platform or otherwise. Changes to Policies and the Commission may be posted without notice and shall have an immediate effect.
The Affiliate is responsible for reviewing notices, Policies, and the commission structure.
The Affiliate's continued participation in the Nasyrul Quran Affiliate Program following the changes taking effect will constitute the Affiliate's acceptance of such changes and if the Affiliate does not agree to any changes, the Affiliate must discontinue its participation in the Nasyrul Quran Affiliate Program and the Agreement will be terminated.
For the avoidance of doubt, newer versions of the General Terms and Conditions, Policies and to the commission structure supersede older versions.
The Agreement is limited to parties that can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. the Affiliate represents and warrants that:
i) it is and will remain at all times, a business duly organized, registered, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of its country of registration;
ii) it has all requisite right, power, and authority to enter into the Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder;
iii) any information provided or made available to Nasyrul Quran is and shall remain at all times, accurate, up to date and complete.
1. Nasyrul Quran will pay Affiliate's commission in 5% of the total Net Shopping Value we received in each order.
2. The Commission is calculated from the net shopping basket value corresponding to the amount that the Customer pays for a Product minus shipping fee, where charged separately (the "Net Shopping Value").
3. The Commission structure may be modified at any time by agreement with selected affiliates in order to incentivize best practices and reward outstanding results as provided.
4. Nasyrul Quran shall pay the Affiliate a Commission only on Successful Sales.
5. The Affiliate can log into Nasyrul Quran to view accumulated Commissions one hour after conversions are made and a first payment check has been performed. When requested by the Affiliate and deemed necessary, a technical integration can be established between the Affiliate Platform and the Affiliate’s systems. In the event of any discrepancy of data between the platforms of Nasyrul Quran and the Affiliate, the date provided by Nasyrul Quran shall be deemed correct. Under no circumstances will data from the Affiliate’s system be used to measure the payable amount.
6. Nasyrul Quran will issue monthly invoices for all Sales in the previous month for total Commission amounts exceeding payouts of one hundred Ringgit Malaysia (MYR100). Where the amounts fall below one hundred Ringgit Malaysia (MYR100), monthly Commission will accrue on a cumulative basis until the threshold is reached.
7. The Affiliate will be paid within thirty (30) days from the invoice.
8. All payment made from the Nasyrul Quran to the Affiliate will be in the form of direct bank transfer to the bank account identified by the Affiliate on the Signup Form. Nasyrul Quran shall bear reasonable payment processing fees.
9. The Affiliate shall be responsible for payment of all taxes on its own income. If the payment is subject to withholding taxes, Nasyrul Quran shall deduct such taxes from the payment, pay the Affiliate the net amount and concurrently provide the Affiliate with a certificate or any equivalent document of withholding tax.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.