|Brand||Imran N. Hosein|
This book is written with the overtly expressed objective of restoring the name 'Constantinople' to our vocabulary and discourse concerning the reality of the world today. This is important since it will facilitate understanding of Islamic eschatology.
This book challenges the decision of Mustafa Kamal and his secular Republic of Turkey to consign the name 'Constantinople' to the museums of history and reminds Muslims in Turkey, the Balkans and elsewhere, who support the name-change of the city, that Prophet Muhammad SAW referred to the city by the name 'Constantinople' (Arabic - Konstantiniyyah).
Table of Contents
- A City by the Sea named Constantinople
- Has the Conquest of Constantinople by a Muslim Army prophesied by Prophet Muhammad SAW already taken place?
- How Constantinople became a Christian City!
- Constantinople in the Qur'an
- The Qur'an has declared that an Ummah of Jesus AS will exist until the end of the World
- The Qur'an and a City by the Sea
- The Qur'an, Rum of the West and Rum of the East
- Implications of Rum's Second Victory and the Conquest of Constantinople after the Great War
- And Jesus said: "His name is Ahmad"