|Brand||Imran N. Hosein|
What, then, is the Qur'anic way of dealing with the problem of alcohol, alcoholism, drugs and drug addiction?
We are in fact witnessing a critical moment in history when alcoholism and drug addiction are about to emerge as such horrendous monsters as would consume the very heart of society and reduce society to a miserable wretch. What we have so far witnessed is but the 'tip of the iceberg'. Therefore, the Qur'an demonstrate a capacity to respond successfully to the problem of alcohol, alcoholism, drug and drug addiction.
Table of Content
- Truth and the Godless World-Order
- Islam and Truth
- A Spiritual Perspective
- Alcoholism and the End of History
- Islam, The West and the Cure for Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- The Qur'anic Method of Stage by Stage Revelation - For Stage by Stage Cure
- Continuing Operational Validity of Qur'anic Method
- Combating Alcohol and Combating Riba