|Brand||Imran N. Hosein|
- Introductory Comment
- True scholarship must subject all knowledge - including Iqbal thought - to critical evaluation.
- There are two Pakistans.
- There is Duality in Iqbal's thought.
- Iqbal is wrong in his view that the modern republican State can replace the Calipate.
- Iqbal rejects belief in the advent of Imam al-Mahdi.
- The Sufi epistemology.
- The epistemology of the modern West.
- Iqbal's epistemological response to the modern West.
- Iqbal not immune from negative western influence.
- Islam and the end of history.
- Iqbal's epistemological ambivalence and the end of history.